Monday 4 March 2013

5 March, 2013


Women’s brains more efficient than men’s

Though women have smaller brains than men, they are more efficient, a new study has revealed.

This may explain why women can show just as much
intelligence as men, although their brains are eight per cent smaller.

Researchers from universities in
Los Angeles and Madrid carried out a series of intelligence tests on men and women.

The found that despite the fact the women had smaller brains they performed better in inductive reasoning, some numerical
skills and were better at keeping track of a changing situation, the Telegraph reported. However, men were found better on spatial intelligence.

Women's brains are able to complete and even excel at complicated tasks with less energy and fewer neurons, the researchers said.

The results show size does not matter for women, said Trevor Robbins, professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at
Cambridge University.

"The smaller size could represent more intense packing of nerve cells or more active signalling between them. Meaning they are operating more efficiently," the Telegraph quoted him as telling the
Sunday Times.

The study has been published in the journal Intelligence.


05.03.2013
First documented case of cured HIV

For the first time, in path breaking, documented work, doctors have successfully managed to cure a child of HIV infection.

Deborah Persaud of
Johns Hopkins University described the first documented case of a child being cured of HIV. The landmark findings were announced at the 2013 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Atlanta, GA.

Persaud, an amfAR grantee, detailed the case of a two-year-old child in
Mississippi diagnosed with HIV at birth and immediately put on antiretroviral therapy. At 18 months, the child ceased taking antiretrovirals and was lost to follow-up.

When brought back into care at 23 months, despite being off treatment for five months, the child was found to have an undetectable viral load. A battery of subsequent highly sensitive tests confirmed the absence of HIV.

According to Persaud, comprehensive tests have confirmed beyond doubt that both mother and child were HIV positive when the child was born, and no signs of HIV infection in the child can be detected by the most sensitive means available, reports Science Daily.

"Given that this cure appears to have been achieved by antiretroviral
therapy alone," said Johnston of the team.
"It is also imperative that we learn more about a newborn's immune system, how it differs from an adult's, and what factors made it possible for the child to be cured," he added.

05.03.2013





Better to be poor and honest than to be dishonest and a fool

2 comments:

  1. My HIV virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it she told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure HIV and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email drosasherbalhom@gmail.com , I emailed him he talked to me, and he send me the herbal medicine and herbal soap via DHL service to my country, told me how i will be using the herbal soap and drinking the herbs and after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone here need help in curing his/her HIV virus or trying to conceive should also contact him he also have herbal cream for penis enlargement and deal with spiritual problems too once again you can email him drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP him via his mobile number +2349035428122 wish you good-luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I want to quickly drop my life stories on how a specialize-healer called DR Osas cure me from Prostate CANCER Stage 4 .A great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.i was infected with Prostate CANCER Stage 4 disease by a woman called Danielle. I never stop blame my self for falling in love with her .i never think Prostate CANCER Stage 4 can be cure with the medication doctor Osas send to me until I was cure ,I saw his email on you-tube by a patient he have cure from herpes called Tyler which drop the email and phone contact of him that make me get cure by contacting him.i really thank Tyle for sharing her testimony on how she was cure. When I contact him.he prepare the herbal medication for my Prostate CANCER Stage 4 cure and also send it to me in Canada via DHL, that get me cure within two weeks I use it.i will still drop is address for you E-MAIL drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy communication you can WhatSAPP him via his mobile number +2349035428122 After sharing my testimony with him he told me that he can also cure all kinds of INFECTIONS, SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS, CASTING OF LOVE SPELL AND LOTTO SPELL email him right now via drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP number +2349035428122 as your cure await you.

    ReplyDelete